Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Phoenix Fire Volleyball




Cameron is on a rec league co-ed volleyball team through work. Last night they had a game and won which put them at 5-0. Undefeated and loving every minute of it. Players on his team consist of co-workers and spouses. It's nice to be able to get out and have fun and get to know people from his office outside of work. Nicky is enjoying being out with the kids and supporting the team along with others. It's been a lot of fun playing and building team unity with co-workers.


2 comments:

Tierra Lowry said...

That's awesome. Congrats Cameron. I am thinking of joining a league too. I play on Wed nights with a bunch of awesome playing women and we keep talking about doing it. I would play every night if I could.

Hey, I sent a package your way. I hope you like them:) I hope you are doing well Nicole.

Tawnya said...

I looked at the volleyball pictures with nostalgia. I haven't played volleyball in a long time. Too much to do. Looks like fun, though. I had no idea Cameron played volleyball. We will have to play next time we are together.