Friday, April 3, 2009

Date Night







Five years ago on April 1st Nicky and I met for the first time. To celebrate and of course get a good excuse for a babysitter we decided we wanted to go on a date Friday night. Trying to stay out of trouble I figured it would be good to plan a nice dinner and then a movie or whatever Nicky wanted. I left it up to her to decide. I promise this was all her doing but of course I didn't argue. When all was said and done we ended up getting a relatively fast dinner at Q' doba and then headed for the Qwest Arena for hockey game. We even had some friends of ours meet us there. I have to admit I am the luckiest guy. I got a great meal that I didn't have to do the dishes and a hockey game without getting in trouble. Now you can't beat that for a date night. Both sides won on this one.

No comments: