Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend in Twin





This was a great weekend for Nicky and her side of the family. Her brother Derek and her cousin Terrence and his wife flew up from Phoenix, AZ for the weekend. They all drove down to Twin Falls for the weekend and spent most of Friday in the Twin Falls Temple. Nicky's Grandpa Burner past away a couple of years ago and they did his temple work on Friday. Nicky said it was a great experience having so much family down there and being able to link the family eternally. The kids had a great time playing at the part down near Shoshone Falls. Caleb had his fishing pole and got in some good practice and Mackenzie had fun hanging out with Terrence. Cameron had to work all day Friday so he stayed home all weekend and did the solo act. Fortunately he has made some friends in our new ward so was able to kill some time playing video games and watching TRON with Glenn.

3 comments:

Darci said...

Cameron,
Your family is darling. I love seeing all the pictures of just everyday life. Congrats on the baby! Your wife is so cute. I am so sorry I missed you at Bethany's wedding.
Darci

Anonymous said...

Nickers-
Wish we could have stayed longer and played. It was good to see you and the little kidos. Your house is looking closer! Is it still suppose to be done in October. Well your baby is going to be a cutie- we will see you at it's blessing. Love ya

Darci said...

Cameron,
Help me. I am so new to this and can't get the hang of it. I feel like an idiot. Send me an email so I can corrispond with you that way. darciharmon@sbcglobal.net.
Darci