Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Building our House!!!






We started the process of building a home. We are building out in Kuna, Idaho which is just south of Meridian. Nicole can't wait to be done with renting and is excited to be able to do whatever she wants with her home. Cameron is just happy not to have to worry about moving the family again for a very long time. These pictures start from about two weeks ago when we broke ground on our lot. Then we have the foundation complete and this last Sunday we got pictures with the driveway complete and some of the walls and flooring. Our goal is to have a weekly update of the house so you can see it progress along with us. We can't wait till it is done and we can move in. We will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Tierra said...

Yeah!!! You joined the world of blogging. That's awesome. I'll re-invite you to my blog. I don't think you can get in.

Congrats to you guys about #3. What did you expect from your parents when they found out?

I can't believe Mackenzie is so big! I don't think I have seen a picture of her in awhile. Crazy. She is so cute.

Emily said...

yeay! Glad to see you guys started a blog. Welcome. That is so exciting that you are building a house... I can't wait for our turn. Good luck with everything!

Emily said...

Yeay! Glad to see you guys started a blog! How exciting that you are building a house! I can't wait for our turn! Good luck with new baby and everything!