Monday, August 4, 2008

Nicky



For those of you who are not aware yet , Nicole is pregnant. We decided to keep it on the DL and have some fun with my parents. They came up to visit the end of July and that is when they found out she is 6 months along. Needless to say I got a good beating from my Mom. She is looking cute and doing great. We don't know what we are having and are not planning on finding out. Of course that is the plan so far. Things can always change. We are scheduled to have another ultrasound on Friday the 8th of August and unless she changes her mind or the doctor tells us by accident then it should be a surprise till the end. Caleb has had to be more careful with jumping and playing. We have had to caution him to be careful around his mommy and he seems to be aware that there is a baby inside of her tummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys look Great!! I can't get over how big the kids have gotten. I sat and stared at the pictures forever! I love the one of your little princess in pink! Brace yourself Nicky! Love you guys lots!!